miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

This post I've made is for a Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition, I've submitted my info and now I'm sharing some of my work to them, I hope you like it!!! (That's why now I'm writing on English).
I enjoy making some diaries, organizers and albums, I'll share some of what I've done along this years and most of my favorites:

This is a "Resolutions 2013" organizer, made with a really beautiful paper, with some calendars in the interior, with all the monts, you can write on it your resolution of the mont and write limit dates.
To see more you can SEE IT ON FACEBOOK
This is one of my favorite, a little notebook with a big flower,
it's simple, but that flower looks really good!! One of my favorite things to do: FLOWERS.
This is a LO, part of an album I made for a birthday, special request,
Want a diary?? This is what I really enjoy! Make things that my clients love!!
A Super girly diary!! One of my favorites too.
And this is one of the last proyects I've made, and organizer too. With a lot of soft pink!!
This is one of the proyects that I did for Valentines, a little album of 5x5 inches, you can see the rest of the album HERE.
A little Happy birthday card, using resist technique, with some distress ink and Hero Arts embossing powder.
And last, this is a LO from a personal album I'm making, this photos were taken in Tabasco, México, in really beautiful places.
I like to make some complex proyects that need time, inspiration and most of all... LOVE
That's what I do. And it's just a little part of my work, the part of what Impresiónarte do.

And I want to say a special Thank you, to Erika Gallegos from drimzz.com, a lovely friend that shared with my the info of this DT Call and the confidence she have to my work, I really appreciate it Erika!!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comentarios:

  1. hola, soy Adela, tengo un premio para ti, pasate por mi blog para recogerlo, bstos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola soy Adela, tienes un premio en mi blog, pasate por el para recogerlo, bstos

    ResponderEliminar